We currently have the need for a Project Coordinator to work within one of our Global Sourcing Project Teams, based full-time in Cincinnati, Ohio. The role will be in charge of assisting our Global Sourcing Project and Program Managers in organizing multiple manufacturing related projects. As a Project Coordinator you will be responsbile for gathering and documenting relevant information from project participants, enabling ongoing reporting of project performances to key stakeholders. These reports must enable accurate tracking of projects against timelines and metrics.
Infinite Sum Projects Team role is to define, manage and deliver robust and commercially projects, to meet our client and Infinite Sum requirements. Within the Infinite Sum Projects Team the Project Coordinator roles are focused on coordinating and documenting the delivery of projects involving Infinite Sum’s project teams anywhere in the world.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Support the management and development of documented project plans and outputs ensuring key performance indicators are accurately tracked and delivered.
- Support the project mangers by co-ordinating project work and assigning tasks, controlling the schedules, work, hours, budgets and expenditure.
- Organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- To provide regular and timely reporting of project outputs to the project managers, sponsors and stakeholders.
- To ensure project files are kept up to date, are accurate and made available to internal and external stakeholders upon request.
- Ensure clear and appropriate communication is maintained throughout the project life cycle. All communication should be clear, concise and logical – regardless of the communication vehicle.
- Build and maintain a strong rapport and on-going relationships with key individuals within clients business.
Travel: Occasional domestic travel where required
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
What key skills & experience are we looking for?
- 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably within a CPG, Food or Packaging environement.
- Change Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Client / Customer Relationship Management
- Project Coordination
- Drive & Motivation
- Information Seeking
- Planning & Organising
- Team Work
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Infinite Sum (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
What we can offer you
We will work with you to ensure you get an opportunity to work on project assignments that suit your personal and professional goals. Opportunity to work from home if wish, within a daily commute of a client location, or if you are adventurous after a period of time we can post you to an international assignment working in multicultural and dynamic teams both internally and at our client sites. Career development opportunities are offered at all of our international offices.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
ABOUT INFINITE SUM
Infinite Sum is a global management consulting firm made up of experienced business executives and consultants that deliver immediate and long-term solutions and real profit to our clients. Since 1993, we have been retained as consultants and trusted partners to many clients ranging from fortune 500s to some with revenues of less than $100m. We would encourage you to learn more about our company at www.infinitesum.com